Game play problem

Real fast, please use the edit button. Double posting is okay once in a blue moon. But really, you dont need to triple post. Thanks dude.

Anyways, get another 512mb of ram. Off ebay maybe. If you cant afford something off newegg. But 512 would suffice for Wow, but like.. 768 would give you that extra "oomph" when playing. And with the speed of the processor, you will need it. I have almost the same processor, and it really doesnt perform well. And the system also has 256mb ram. I would really like to upgrade it.

Anyways, to be clear, 256mb extra would be fine, but another 512mb would do you good untill you get a new computer. I STRONGLY reccomend another 512 if you can afford it.

OR!

Buy two 512mb sticks (same brand; modle) and sell your 256 stick on ebay. Or hell, I might even be interested in it. Either way, I say min of 512 extra. Personal preference though.

Sry bout triple post didnt meen to didnt see it comming up untill i seen second page rofl . but anyways i was thinking either another stick of 256 or 512 but what about the bottom on my 256 it has and opening in the middle and one at the end i would have to buy another stick like that right ?

Yes. but im not sure what you mean. Download this program.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/downloadget.php?id=4181&file=12&evp=0da1e17dee7b6e8a3cc13fc5b7062019

And tell me what kind of Memory you have. You can find what kind here...

d6bdd157.jpg

its says

Field Value
Memory Module Properties
Module Name Infineon HYS64V32220GU-7.5
Serial Number 011DA464h
Manufacture Date Week 52 / 2001
Module Size 256 MB (2 ranks, 4 banks)
Module Type Unbuffered
Memory Type SDRAM
Memory Speed PC133 (133 MHz)
Module Width 64 bit
Module Voltage LVTTL
Error Detection Method None
Refresh Rate Normal (15.625 us), Self-Refresh

Memory Timings
@ 133 MHz 3.0-3-3-6 (CL-RCD-RP-RAS)
@ 100 MHz 2.0-2-2-5 (CL-RCD-RP-RAS)

Memory Module Features
Early RAS# Precharge Not Supported
Auto-Precharge Supported
Precharge All Supported
Write1/Read Burst Supported
Buffered Address/Control Inputs Not Supported
Registered Address/Control Inputs Not Supported
On-Card PLL (Clock) Not Supported
Buffered DQMB Inputs Not Supported
Registered DQMB Inputs Not Supported
Differential Clock Input Not Supported
Redundant Row Address Not Supported

Memory Module Manufacturer
Company Name Infineon Technologies AG
Product Information http://www.infineon.com/cgi-bin/ifx/portal/ep/home.do?tabId=1

Back
Top Bottom