Ideas for short films?

Don't do the controller fight, Pure Pwnage did it already. With keyboards, Mice and a gamepad thing though.

You could do a documentary on a friend doing day to day things with that monotone doco narrators voice...

Really? Someones stolen my idea? :eek:

Hehe, yeah that could be rather good, if it werent normal day to day things.

Ive got a bunch of Vids from my Deployment... when i get back, i plan on posting them on my site... but thats not within the time constraints of your project... but the movies are rather hilarious... yes hilarious

Lol, I'd suggest a day in your own life. Make it kind of like a documentary and add some awesome music to pump it up!

How about:

A short film on an alien (in human form of course) called Phillip who lands on Earth but discovers it to be such a depressing place that he becomes an alcoholic and is thus not able to leave becuase he is constantly intoxicated. While he is at his favourite local pub where he constantly professes his true identity as an alien but everyone just thinks he is crazy, he meets a group of guys who are searching for something and that something they find in Phillip. They appoint him their great leader and for the first time Phil feels at home and decides to quit drinking...as much....as he does and together with his band of merry men, travel the world preaching the joys of intergalactic travel.....THE END.

Just do something on sports, its the best way to go. Add some sweet theme music, something to get the crowd going, then just use highlights of like one real good player, such as Kobe Bryant, you can find some sick dunks and shots that he has made through out his career. There are many videos like these, on google video, seach kobe Bryant, and you will find tons and tons under "google Video"...Just use them as ideas, and make your own. If your into sports, some of these videos really get you going. The main thing is the music though, if you put the wrong song the whole video could be a disaster.....

This one is kinda weak..but its an exmaple...you need to get some fast music, and some nice crossovers and dunks, it would be a sickkk video man...

Back
Top Bottom