Blu-Ray Writers

I don't understand why everyone says that the price will drop soon, Did you not see the xbox, and the ps2, even the gamecube? Prices did not drop significantly for an entire year after release.

The Xbox 360 has been out for nearly a year now, and the price has remained the same.

Yeah but over time. I wouldn't buy the PS3 until about 2 years after the release, purely because I wouldn't have enough money :p

With the PS3 though, it definietly could. Its the Blu Ray making the price go up I believe, and as more of them are developed, it'll be cheaper for Sony to produce the part, reducing the price.

Yeah, Well Im going to make a drive that has a green laser to read media with, make people think its really big, put it in a computer, put a fancy case on it, and tell people its even better than bluray and sell it for 3000 dollars

Paradox said:
Yeah, Well Im going to make a drive that has a green laser to read media with, make people think its really big, put it in a computer, put a fancy case on it, and tell people its even better than bluray and sell it for 3000 dollars

i am wicked with a spray paint job... get me into the deal and i can make it a wicked neon color... say its the extreme edition and charge EVEN MORE... BWAHAHAHAHA... charge them their firstborn :D

I believe a green beam would be worse off :p
Its blue for a reason, hehe, less wave length.

I just watched a new video on IGN about the PS3, and he said that the early adopters are people that just want things first, and don't tend to care too much about price.

People like us that do, will get there awards later on.

Back
Top Bottom