Time to choose member of last month! (Please read for rules)

ArrizX said:
I dont know.. I just hope you all trust me enough I guess. Do I need to make a thread asking if you all trust me, hahaha :D
I too think it should be public, not that there would be anything underhanded, but why do it that way? it will raise some suspicion among certain members, see my post [47]
Anyway, I have already voted against having a member of the year/month, another thing, why say don't make comments, what about freedom of speech, by definition these are open forums.
Nothing against you personally Arrizx.

I think the reason he doesnt want it to be open is, so that members dont start to hate on each other. For exmaple..huh Mark voted for him, I thought he was voting for me "what a backstabber" that can start some fights and so on. Thats one reason..

Dev0115 said:
I think the reason he doesnt want it to be open is, so that members dont start to hate on each other. For exmaple..huh Mark voted for him, I thought he was voting for me "what a backstabber" that can start some fights and so on. Thats one reason..

Exactly. Anyways, im not getting any more PMs. So, when/if I get home intime tonight, ill like announce the winner.

But it sounds good that people trust me, hahaha :D

Dev0115 said:
Yeah, some people would do that.

Paradox said:
Other moderators can read messages pmed to arrizx for confirmation
If you mean that mods can read other members/mods PM's this is definitely untrue, even if it were possible, I would not do it, PM's are simply that, private messages.

Other moderators cannot read people's personal messages... well there is a modification that allows admins to do it (for Invision 2.1) but I doubt CF has it and we can trust ArrizX... :D

Jordan Pardy said:
Other moderators cannot read people's personal messages... well there is a modification that allows admins to do it (for Invision 2.1) but I doubt CF has it and we can trust ArrizX... :D
CF does have it.

Back
Top Bottom