What do you take to school everyday?

Slayer said:
Ah, well. I go to College, they have to allow smoking otherwise the teachers have to put up with Nicotene craved teenagers or adults. ;)
Teachers here have to put up with nicotene craved teenagers too :p

mp3 player, money, lunch, work, sometimes floppy/jumpdrive, my switchblade comb, my sexyness, jk. and some condoms, jk. LOL!

Uhm... I take my backpack with schoolwork
I've taken my laptop twice to school
MP3 player
Money
House Keys
Jumpdrive 512MB
Cellphone
Chewing Gum.

I think that's it... :p.

my switchblade comb is kick arse.

the condoms i was kidding, and my sexiness, i am a ridiculously good looking yound man.

"Wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do this for a living" "Do what?" "Be ridiculously good looking!"

Dude do you really need all that stuff for school? I just take my bookbag/books, a couple pencils and a calculator.

DJ-CHRIS said:
-Laptop
-Laptop power supply
-3.5" Removeable Hard Drive 40 gig with schoolboard software
-Hard drive power supply
-Assorted SD RAM W/ Antistatic bag
-Fluke Multimeter
-Power load tester
-Bottle of rubbing alcohol
-Hard drive case for Laptop
-BIOS passwords and codes
-Mini flashlight
-Wallet
-802.11B Wireless card
-2x Cat5E cables
-Bandaids
-Cold pills
-Red and Black sharpies
-Wallet
-Screwdrivers
-Cisco Cosole cable
-Assorted pencil crayons
-Camera that took the pictures
-Schoolwork???

Call me old fashioned, but why do you need to take all that stuff to school? Why do you need to take all those cables etc. ?

Slayer said:
Ah, well. I go to College, they have to allow smoking otherwise the teachers have to put up with Nicotene craved teenagers or adults. ;)

haha, at my school virtually all the teachers smoke... along with the vast majority of students... i think my class is one of the only ones with no students who smoke in it... lol

Back
Top Bottom