any motor heads?

Just make sure you have spark and fuel and she should fire up. Just make sure that you put mix (gas + oil) since it's a 2 stroke. If you said the kickstart doesn't work then just roll it and dump the clutch and see if you can't get it to at least fire. The motor does turn over right? I don't think you said that.

Edit: And yes, the proper term is "Gearhead"

Tommy Boy said:
Just make sure you have spark and fuel and she should fire up. Just make sure that you put mix (gas + oil) since it's a 2 stroke. If you said the kickstart doesn't work then just roll it and dump the clutch and see if you can't get it to at least fire. The motor does turn over right? I don't think you said that.

Edit: And yes, the proper term is "Gearhead"

Gas and oil mix... not for sure... you would have to check the specs... i have the 76 kawasaki and it is 2 stroke... has separate oil and gas... the mix is usually for smaller engines such as a weed-whacker or chainsaw... double check before doing the oil/gas mix... for my bike it was all in the spark plug... before i checked the plug it wouldnt start on a 100 degree day... now it will start in the dead cold of a nebraska winter

Back
Top Bottom