Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Pardy said:
That's all you say to people that are supporting you in this? :eek:

I might of took it wrong, but that doesn't really seem nice... :mad:

yeah i agree... the reason why ive stayed out of this thread so far. Nate, you need to stop insulting people who are trying to help you. a prime example of this is how you hate people who drink, smoke and talk about/engage in sex. that insults just about everyone here. yet these people are trying to help you, youve got alot of support here, there are some nice people on this forum, who are trying to help you, but its about time you started to help yourself. im speaking as a member here, not as a mod. im not going to close this thread either, but i think you need to have a think about the way you speak to people, who are only trying to help you.

yea yo sorry gang :D :'(
Dont think I dont feel bad when I get mad and say stuff I dont mean,

anyways

I see her tomm /\_/\ :D

im sorry guys/gals I shouldnt have brought this upon you all I should have just shut my big mouth im sorry for spamming the forums with this,

IM SORRY FOR BEING MEAN

Last night I gave her a text message saying/Asking

"If I was to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I care about you and how important and special you are to me would you hate me? Would you let me tell you"?

Long Text message :rolleyes:

She replied
"I wouldnt hate you. If thats how you feel then no one can hate any one for it"

:D :)

Aww, well tell her please.

From her text though, it seems she may just like you as a friend, but tell her and take on board what she says.

If you know she only likes you as a friend, you can still be best mates, etc, but you can move on.

At least she'll know if anything was to decide to happen later on.
Get her used to the idea first that you like her, and you never know :)

Yeah, she knows you want to tell her something, so do it please :) For yourself and for her. You'll finally be relaxed.
I'll be very proud of you for finally doing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom