stolen eBay password & now cannot log onto XP

Ok LOL I dont go that far, but ill be like grrr this crap keeps freezing when its not, so my old lady will just be like oh ok go replace it, then come back with something thats twice as fast :D

Weird. My dads Ebay accoutn got hacked yesterday and all, and someone started off an auction. Now that is freaky.

LOL oh ok gotcha, yeh my girl knows better than that, I got Kingston HyperX and its got blue heatsinks on it. She would know the difference. At least I would think so, shes now a linux junkie, when i first met her, she had a crappy compaq and could use only very basic things on it, now she is running Red Hat 8 on my laptop and uses that LOL. Funny how things change eh? Worse than that.... I went home the other day to find that she reconfigured my network, and cleaned up all my wires:D

it sounds like you got keylogged somehow from an ebay phishing scam. Have you gotten any suspicious emails from ebay members wanting to buy an item right away or something to that effect? I have gotten a few and I knew they were fake because 1. I didn't have any ebay auctions and 2. it wasn't on the email that I have registered with ebay. You have to be careful these days about what emails you respond to and what info you give out.

Kage said:
Weird. My dads Ebay accoutn got hacked yesterday and all, and someone started off an auction. Now that is freaky.
Make sure you don't click any buttons in emails beacuse sometimes those are phising sites that are just there to steal your password(s)...

Back
Top Bottom