barebone system question

Its probably just got intigrated graphics. And that means that you will be able to use it, just not play too many kick-ass games. Although, if you plan on getting a card, that sounds like a great little system.

But to answer your question, its gonna be fully functional.

That's a pretty good barebone system. I don't see extreme graphics in there. You must be mistaken. It is SLi ready with 2 PCI-e x16 graphic ports.

yea well im buying that barebone with 2GB ram, and then im buying http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814150140 in a couple weeks.

EDIT---

"Socket 939 Shocker!
Big, Brawny Barebone For Extreme Systems.
Here's your entrée to breathtaking power, blistering speed, astonishing graphics and stunning multimedia. A barebone so extreme that we don't recommend it for the faint of heart."

SRRY it said "astonishing graphics" not extreme

(thats why i was confused)

It does say extreme in there, but used in another way. What tipped me off was that it's an AMD system and they don't use "Intel Extreme Graphics".

soooo uh what are you saying, does the computer have intergrated graphics, or no?

A computer with that kind of motherboard does not use integrated graphics. It's too good for it. You'll have to buy a separate video card. I will bet you like $1,000 right now that it doesn't have integrated graphics. THat's just how sure I am.

haha ok thx for help, i guess ill have to stick my radeon 9600 in there till i get my new one -.-

EVERYONES SO HELPFUL HERE
and so damn fast :D

cya guys later

TRDCorolla said:
A computer with that kind of motherboard does not use integrated graphics. It's too good for it. You'll have to buy a separate video card. I will bet you like $1,000 right now that it doesn't have integrated graphics. THat's just how sure I am.

For real? I thought that they had to at least make the computer usable.

It depends on the motherboard used. Some of them have cheaper motherboards in there in which it uses integrated graphics. That particular barebone system has a motherboard in there that most of us on here would like to have. It's a power system ready for gaming. It could use a RAM upgrade though.

Back
Top Bottom