Well

To all those looking to resize that or any pic, get Image Resizer from Microsoft Powertoys for XP, it integrates into your right click menu, once installed you simply right click the image, select resize image, use the defaults or select custom and define the size you require.

I plan on adding some more, sometimes cuting three images, having fun with nature.

alvino said:
It's not bad I like the sun glare, but you could improve on the watermark a bit.
Care to explain a bit on it?

The logo you put on the top. It's called a watermark just like the ones on US Dollar bills. It's slightly transparent, but it's there so no one can just claim they stole it from somewhere else.

I like desktops without watermarks, maybe you should remove that one and put one on the bottom left or right in text, that way nobody else could steal it anyway... :)

â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º said:
so in other words you didn't really do anything with the picture. Whatever.

If you dont have anything nice to say, do not say it.

Heres what I want you to do, download the original image, and make it 100% better than lhuser's.

It's really nice, as everyone has said so far. So just back off if your not going to make a better one.

alvino said:
The logo you put on the top. It's called a watermark just like the ones on US Dollar bills. It's slightly transparent, but it's there so no one can just claim they stole it from somewhere else.

Ah, a sort of transparency. Hmm, I'll have this in note for the next one.

â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º said:
so in other words you didn't really do anything with the picture. Whatever.

Congratulations. You won the "I am not smart to view original before mod" award.

Ok, remember: I'm not an artist...

But, I tried something more challenging...

9505qx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom