Can you guys get the Riddle?

Paradox said:
Wow.. you really are a dumba**

think rationally. -_- The line right before but idle they all stand clearly says that its talking about other things (signs)

And you just dont want to accept the fact that you dont understand. So, if you want to make waves, and start getting in an arguement, get out of my thread and go somewhere else.
You call him a dumbass, then you reply to only ONE of his points? I think your a complete fool. It's no wonder you keep getting banned, with an attitude like this.

thebigdintx said:
like these two parts for example:
(1) "My powers stretch across the globe" == a traffic light's "powers" stretch maybe 100 feet.....they may be located all over the world, but the power of a traffic light is only as far away as one can see it.

(2) "But idle they all stand." ==== idle, as in not moving or changing?? um, i think traffic lights change color all the time. and if the answer to your riddle is trafic lights, then this statement which you said refers to signs does not apply.

The second one was clarified and makes sense, there are signs (such as stop signs for exaple) that give out the red light command, yet never changes to green like a traffic light.

As for the first one, well, hes got a point. It commands only as far as one may see it. And all over the globe? not really. There are still a lot of places that rely on just stop and yield signs.

Paradox, if your gonna get anal because someone doesn't like your riddle, then take it like a man and, well, NOT GIVE A SH*T. Calling him a dumbass just proved yourself a fool.

Back
Top Bottom