I might be going to Disney Word :O

Disney Land: its really hyped up and really great for a younger age and older age group. Their hotels are alright nothing unheard of. Its overcrowded in my mind. I don't like how few rides they have compared to other parks as well. Its a lot more "disney" then ammusement park.

Six Flags: They are a park with a lot of cool rides. Its waiting in line for 2 hours that gets me. I mean its like ok cool i want to ride this ride two hours later I get a 90 second rush. And i'm like ok, thats it? They have some really cool rides as well. But they are overcrowded as well.

Wild Adventures: Its not as heavly marketed. They have a lot of rides, and at least the times i've been going several times in a roll without having to get off was common! I mean you'd get on a ride, and you'd look around and no one would be in the line so they'd lunch you again. Also the employees are really cool, they just don't sit there and push a button, they have been known to ride with you which is kinda cool. Also the crowds are never terriable its 90% rides. If you want rides, and stuff and don't care for that fancy lil show or w/e its a great park. Its why I perfer them over everything else. Also they somtimes have really cool concerts. All of wish are free if your inside of the park. And there waterpark is lacking, but its still cool.

Theres a reason why my church group went to six flags once, disney once, and wild adverntures at least 5 times.

Seeing as you're in Germany, why not pop over to the UK and try Alton Towers? Now that's a theme park. Even I think so, and I'm not so keen on theme parks.

I'll mention it to my parents and check it out. Maybe once I get some money i'll take a train up there or somthing.

But like I said the BIG, MAJOR, WORLD WIDE known theme parks simply don't cut it. I mean they tend to be overcrowded and stuff personally I suggest lesser known ones, they seem to be better.

Yeah Alton Towers is quite incredible. I have been on them all, Oblivion - Nemesis, Air they are the scariest things EVER. Not kidding - they are insane.

Nik00117 said:
Six Flags: They are a park with a lot of cool rides. Its waiting in line for 2 hours that gets me. I mean its like ok cool i want to ride this ride two hours later I get a 90 second rush. And i'm like ok, thats it? They have some really cool rides as well. But they are overcrowded as well.
I never went in weekends to much ppl, on Mon-Thursday its awesome man!!! no ppl the longest line i did was on the X and it was 1 hr cause its the most popular ride on Six but on the others 3 times Viper, 4 times goliath, 2 times ridlers, 1 dejavu(always closed), 3 times scream, 2 times batman and others dont remember the names lol.

Back
Top Bottom