Can you guys get the Riddle?

Lol Alright, It's simbple really lol

See Below

Be Sure now

Dun dun dun

It's a traffic light

a traffic light???

I reside high above my subjects
My powers stretch across the globe == a traffic light's "powers" stretch maybe 100 feet.....
I can command their actions with a single change

I do not judge by race, or size, but color means alot to me
There are many different ones that do what I do,
But idle they all stand. ==== idle, as in not moving or changing?? um, i think traffic lights change color all the time.

What am I?

They Reside Above all the Cars
They control traffic all around the world
They control traffic with a single change of the light

Everyone has to abide by them, But the 3 Different colors mean 3 different things
The Traffic Light isnt what is idle. read it over again, It's talking about Signs

Riddles arent supposed to be anything like jokes, they get you to think, and you werent thinking.

Paradox said:
Riddles arent supposed to be anything like jokes, they get you to think, and you werent thinking.

yes, i was thinking, and what i am thinking is that your riddle was not a very good one. when you discover the answer to a riddle, it should be like, wow, ok, that's it...that makes sense. however, when you told the answer to your riddle, it's like, um, that's a stretch of imagination,,,dosn't exactly fit, but ok, whatever.

like these two parts for example:
(1) "My powers stretch across the globe" == a traffic light's "powers" stretch maybe 100 feet.....they may be located all over the world, but the power of a traffic light is only as far away as one can see it.

(2) "But idle they all stand." ==== idle, as in not moving or changing?? um, i think traffic lights change color all the time. and if the answer to your riddle is trafic lights, then this statement which you said refers to signs does not apply.

just my opinion on the whole thing,,,if you think it's a great mind blowing riddle, with a definitive answer that fits all of the clues, then go for it.

Wow.. you really are a dumba**

think rationally. -_- The line right before but idle they all stand clearly says that its talking about other things (signs)

And you just dont want to accept the fact that you dont understand. So, if you want to make waves, and start getting in an arguement, get out of my thread and go somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom