Virus's

Tech N9ne

In Runtime
hey guys i keep on getting this adaware IE plugin it keeps comming into my computer out of know where i got nortan 2006 anti virus and then i keep getting this dam fricken dialer thing but it get deleted and then after i get this stupid trojan horse its called download.trojan but nortan cant delete it for some stupid reason then i do a scan even in safe mode and it cant dectect it then i downloaded this removal tool but i dont even know if it was the right one but it said it removed the trojan i dont see why they keep comming into my computer its soo weird im not downloading anything i should not be or any of that kinda crap so please help

Did you run spyware/adware programs and see where the file is coming from, in norton? Then submit it to the norton security response or whatever...

try using hijackthis.
then post your log on hijackthis.de and analyze it.
remove the offending articles and see how it goes.
dont cost you a thing to try it.
woz

yeah i have ran spyware and adware programs and nothing show's up :( i havent submitted anything to nortan yet but i will as soon as i get home does anyone know where its comming from its called download.trojan

try downloading hijackthis from majorgeeks.com.
http://majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=3155
then open up another web page for hijackthis.de
once open paste the log file from hijackthis into it and analyze the results.
or just post your hijackthis log here.
it only takes about 4 minutes.
do you use limewire?
woz

yes i do use limewire but i dont think it was open at the time and i will download hijackthis when iget back from school

i will bet my last dollar you got it from limewire.
look out for file sizes of : 0.0KB, 15.5KB, 69.4KB, 197.7KB, 228KB
lots of viruses there.
woz

Back
Top Bottom