Should we start "Member of the month" again?

I didn't vote vote for the reason that there was no option that suited me ........... MoM, rep points etc ......... it's pandering to ego ... lets ditch that ***DELETED***, get tight, get real, solve problems, we all have our areas of expertise e.g. I wouldn't know the first thing about web pages but I can show you the newest/elitest hardware that = $ for value.

Personally, I wonder who really gives a **** about MoM ?? might just be me, my $0.02 worth

Edit: Apologies for the deleted expletive, kind of a mild one but never mind

Deathstar said:
I didn't vote vote for the reason that there was no option that suited me ........... MoM, rep points etc ......... it's pandering to ego ... lets ditch that ***DELETED***, get tight, get real, solve problems, we all have our areas of expertise e.g. I wouldn't know the first thing about web pages but I can show you the newest/elitest hardware that = $ for value.

Personally, I wonder who really gives a **** about MoM ?? might just be me, my $0.02 worth :)
I agree up to a point, forget member of the month, but rep points are useful, I've given some to members who are always helpful & have even had some given me, a mod!, that was unexpected.

No bad language, deleted.

Just curious, if you make it a private thread, so that nobody can see it, how do we know if the person announced is the person who was voted on? Without public results it could be considered a "stacked deck"

uid=[0] said:
Just curious, if you make it a private thread, so that nobody can see it, how do we know if the person announced is the person who was voted on? Without public results it could be considered a "stacked deck"
Tut! how dare you suggest a stacked deck??. ha ha, jk, you are technically correct, but I'm sure thy wouldn't do it that way, would they?

I don't know if this is going to work or not. I gave a reference to another site to get some ideas. But if this thing isn't going into affect, that's ok. I just thought it might be a fun thing to do on here.

Back
Top Bottom