100mb/s connection disconnecting every 5 minutes?!?!?!?

k i tried it and it said i had connection problems 2 times then about 10-15mins later i got disconnected...so ne other ideas...it really helped my connection though

well sometimes with other games but mostly with bf2...also does it with xfire about every hour...msn almost every 5 mins which has gotten longer ever since i did the thing u told me to do before in the cmd command...and aim stays on longer too...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

OK OK WAIT! i Had the exact same problem and i got so anoyed keep reconnecting i finally restored my whole comp.... BUT i found out when i installed my nForce 4 mobo the drivers for the ethernet card dident install properly.. so now i hardly every get disconected.. so try RE-instaling your ethernet card either from your motherbord CD or internet. ( i would use the CD if you have one :) )

I also play bf2 alot

Yea, thats a good idea, but make sure they are the most up to date drivers. If you know what company made your nic, download the most recent drivers from them. Even if that doesnt work, which it should, if all else at least you will know that software LOL is up to date.

ok guys i have already tried

run/cmd...then the winreset which helped a little bit..

put my connection to 10mbps and it didnt help at

k now things i might try

i might just remove it and reinstall it...
i could try to update the firmware on the router
i could try to update the drivers on the NIC

Back
Top Bottom