I might be going to Disney Word :O

Get the hopper. Saved me tons, last time I went. Be sure to catch some fan sites of the park. Most of them are filled with info.

NeXuS said:
Ive been to Both theme parks of disney, California is fun, but Florida its just a different story there 3 parks combined with different themes one Magic Kingdome like Cali's almost the same, MGM Studios how they make the movies and my fav. Epcot center a lot of things about technology and some kewl rides, but i have to say it i like six flags better never went to floridas six flags tho i have went to Cali's really fun i have to say the best and the one that scares the crap outta me its the X. :D

By the way, if you love MGN, you'll love the Hollywood's version of Universal. Largest lot in the world, and a real working studio. Disney MGN is dead, in terms of production.

Bädgêr™ said:
Get the hopper. Saved me tons, last time I went. Be sure to catch some fan sites of the park. Most of them are filled with info.

By the way, if you love MGN, you'll love the Hollywood's version of Universal. Largest lot in the world, and a real working studio. Disney MGN is dead, in terms of production.
Ive been there to its kewl i like the jurasic park ride :D and the how was it called hollywood walk the big street with flashy signs and lots of shops, i got a fossil watch when i went there.

Oh yeah, I know about that hopper deal. I got one last time. SUPER CHEAP!!! You can go all day "hopping" between California Adventures and Disneyland.

NeXuS said:
Ive been there to its kewl i like the jurasic park ride :D and the how was it called hollywood walk the big street with flashy signs and lots of shops, i got a fossil watch when i went there.
My friend was there.. :)

Disney land, six flags they ALL SUCK. However me and my buddies used to drive down to wild adventures in GA, it was a blast :) we'd leave around 6 AM and come home around 10 PM we'd be able to ride a lot of rides because they never had long lines.

nik - im fed up reading about your stupid opinions ok...im sure both six flags and disney land are fantastic - so stop being so abusive.

Nik00117 said:
Disney land, six flags they ALL SUCK. However me and my buddies used to drive down to wild adventures in GA, it was a blast :) we'd leave around 6 AM and come home around 10 PM we'd be able to ride a lot of rides because they never had long lines.
Six Flags doesn't suck! :p lol

I can comment quite heavly actually. I've been to Six Flags in Georgia at least 6 times, i've been to disney land 2 i've been to wild adverntures in georgia a LOT. And I have to say disney land, and six flags simply don't compare.

I JUST RECENTLY MOVED TO GERMANY. I lived here 7 agos for 4 years. Now i'm back, for those 7 years I lived in the states i've been to a lot of ammustment parks and I can tell you the lines in disney land, and six flags, are crazy. In Wild Adventures they are pretty short. And the rides are great too.

Back
Top Bottom