How to Enable your L2

Status
Not open for further replies.
X800 said:
Basic Info. I am testing this thing for now. I'd consider it a confirmation for Windows, bu if it fails, I'm doomed. Also, If I want to, I could set it to 4096...so that's a bobo not to do.

So.. You were just proved wrong. We all were. We were told that it would make it run faster, and we beleived it. And thought it really happened. Now we all know better.

ArrizX said:
So.. You were just proved wrong. We all were. We were told that it would make it run faster, and we beleived it. And thought it really happened. Now we all know better.
lol wtf? ok well why does it run faster on mine?

You were proved wrong twice my friend :p

And those who say it's faster, any brenchmarks? Maybe before I pass out tonight, I'll give it a wirl and check with superpi

*tested*
OMG! Like, I changed it, and it's so much faster... Actually, I got 39 seconds both times :rolleyes: Suprise suprise... I have 1MB cache, so if it was disabled, I should notice a pretty big difference. I mean 256k and 1024k's a pretty large difference.

lol why are you wasting your time, we got your point :rolleyes: .

The_Other_One said:
I mean 256k and 1024k's a pretty large difference.

Hey mr. knoe it all. why did you put 256k, its 256KB!!! :D

Im not going to make chnage your l2, if you wish to give it a try than give it a try its not damaging. or if you want belive mr.I want to be right all the time than belive him im not stoping you :rolleyes:

Its pretty useless, but how would you back up your registry to reload it if Windows fails?...

EDIT:

Oh heck sorry... I posted using the link of that other thread, and forgot there was another window open...

Its luckily not that old...phew...

I might as well mention though, that using benchmarks, it will read the right amount like it stated. Its only within Windows where you'd get a boost.

ok ladys. I have a AMD 3700 @ 2.7ghz and i did this L2 Cach Tweak and it worked for me. My PC boots up in know time flat. I put in 1024kbs Becasue thats my L2 and it works. Nothing wrong went for me. So people who are saying bad stuff about x800's tweak.... well you dont know anything about computers. It works and were glad he put it up here. Thanks again X800 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom