Limited Or No Connectivity!?

uid=[0]

Daemon Poster
When you get the error.. "Limited or no connectivity" and other computers work just fine, are using a router, and only have the issue on one computer that a virus and or spyware was just removed from and now you have the issue. Is this a hardware issue? Or software?

Please vote as to which you think the issue could be..

The point is, that you are constantly trying to correct people, when they may very well be right about what they are saying. Im not trying to show off my skill or anything like that, all im trying to do is help him with the problem. When to clearly state something that is far incorrect, and then try to correct someone else the only thing you prove is your ignorance. Also on that note, that does not help the issue at hand.

How old are you...seriously? I am not "constantly trying to correct people". I said one thing. And ever since i told you to stop being a smart ass, YOU constantly were trying to compete with me on the 100mbps thread.

Look, all you are doing is proving your ignorance, and childish behavior. Those who look back at all your posts can see this as well. End of subject. I am not going to argue with you over this anymore. There is no point to it.

I alwais think software first. Then, I go with my AV and such. If that doesn't do, I try another machine. If it doesn't work, I check my cable. If it still don't work, I check the router access. And if this doesn't work the ISP is down.

If it was not to work on one but work on the other, then I'd take a look with VMWare. If that doesn't do, Hardware testing is now on schedule.

I have the Hub in front to tell me what is connected and who downloads/uploads.

Ok, burton, I know you have a problem with uid and vice versa, but you guys have to know: NET is HARD. He's certified. Burton, you are not. He's probably right, and to your senses, it may be gibberish. PC problems are a piece of cake, but not networking.

There could be (Brain generated number) 33535456345569985100115985788 probllems on networking, but only 191 on the PC. It is way much complicated as you see.

Now, that being said, drop it, both of you.

Back
Top Bottom