Time to choose member of last month! (Please read for rules)

Like I said, dude just pick 5 people. You are here almost all the time, you know who is a spammer and who is a real helper. Im sure everyone here would agree, you would pick the right 5..If no one wants to say a name in PM, then just pick 5 and make a poll.

I think it would be better for members to pick 5 nominations and then have a final public poll like above, that way it would be the member's choice, not just the moderators... Because really the members make up CF... sort of :p

Yeah, but like Arrizx said not enough people are pm'ing him on who they want to be the winner..

I guess there's only a couple members that get involved in this "member of the month" thing... :( Maybe ArrizX can leave it for another day or so and see who else, if anyone, send their voting PM.

Wow, I just noticed you got a shit load of posts. Seems like you just joined lol, JESUS CHIRST!!!!!!!!! 34 posts a day..WOW

I'm on here a lot, like 24/7... I've been sick for the past 2-3 weeks, so basically all I've done is been on computer, after this that post-per-day count will go really far down....

Back
Top Bottom