I might be going to Disney Word :O

Never gone to FLorida's Disney World. Here in California, we have our own California Adventures and Disneyland. Been to Disneyland like 20 times already and California Adventures only once. Fun, fun, fun...will go again.

I'd rather go to Universal Florida, and Islands Of Adventure. Much better. My two cents.

I went to Universal Studios like once. Boring. Six Flags, now that is a rush!!!!!! It's too far where I live because it's all the way in Valencia. Magic Mountain has the fastest rides.

TRDCorolla said:
I went to Universal Studios like once. Boring. Six Flags, now that is a rush!!!!!! It's too far where I live because it's all the way in Valencia. Magic Mountain has the fastest rides.

Six Flags is old, and outdated, as far as how they keep things running. Once they get something new, they just leave it as be. Universal Studios is a Theme Park, while Six Flags barely makes it to that limit. More of an Amusement Park, if you ask me. Plus, he's talking about the one in Florida. Personally, the one in Universal City has more history to it.

Lmao, Minus the guy thats buying the tickets discounts, Itll cost 327.20USD for just me alone, I could take it out of my savings account but thats for my pc.. (The same savings account i would have used for E3)

If I get a job at mcdonalds I can have 240.40 per paycheck, but I dont know if theyre hiring

I could get a job at Texas Roadhouse (Local Resturaunt) and it pays more, but Duno if theyre hiring either..

I think Disneyland is all around great fun for everybody. The rides are the same and hardly change, but they manage to combine fun with value. It is Disney after all. All time favorite ride there is the Space Mountain. I went their last month and the beginning is so wierd. I got dizzy from the special effects. Then the bobsled ride and the Big Thunder Railroad wraps up the "rollar coaster" rides that are good. I love the Pirates of the Carribean and the Indiana Jones ride. Small World and Haunted House are good too. The treehouse scares me because I'm afraid of heights.

I went with college twice to disney land paris resort, and stayed in the hotels there.

All round, it was good really. Had tonnes of fun, but Paris would be no where near as fun as the Florida park most likely.

I do have to say after going though, its not what I expected the disney land resort to be, after waiting for ages to go there. It seemed alot less "magical" i guess the word is. It just seemed like a standard theme park.
I know thats what it is is, but you know :p

The best roller coaster at disney land resort paris had to be the Aerosmiths, Rock n Roller coaster. 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds, and then theres loads of loops, twists, etc. Excellent :D

Lol, Well We're Planning on getting something called the Parkhopper pass, which lets us go to all the parks except the water parks. The water ones would be cool too but its an extra 80 each. (4 people) and chances are theres only going to be 3 people now.

I'm really excited, It'll be great. I really really really really really hope I'm able to go.

With spending money and food I'm gonna need like $600.. Doable, but hard lol

I've never been to Disney World, and I probably never will. :( I'd like to go to Florida though, but its hopeless. I've been to Virginia :p , at least its in the US :D

Back
Top Bottom