Funny incident today

Well, in the beginning of the year for my technical class, I met up with someone who told me they had 30 GBs of RAM in their computer. I tried to explain that was their hard drive, but they didn't understand.. later they knew the hard drive from RAM and it was funny.

alvino said:
Haha, well that would depend on your mental time period. That system would've been top-of-the-line several years ago
This happened like half a year ago, lol

Some 2950 switches running the backbone had a faulty powerbar / powercord

When i went to establish a hyperterminal session (You have to get pysically close to the item) i knocked out network power.

So yeah, people that get paid massive money to wire this stuff, please do it right.

Haha, I remember back in the day, when most of you guys weren't members here yet, some guy made this thread asking how he could get a floppy burner. It was hilarious. Some of the replies were serious and some were sacastic to the core. :p Yeah, it was probably one the dumbest threads ever.

Yeah I know some people like that. Then you start talking to them about more advanced stuff and they get confused. Like my friend told me to look at his x-fire profile, he thought he was cool because he knew the specs of his emachine and thought he was cool. Well I started talking about my computer and overclocking. Needless to say he had no idea what the hell I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom