School Dilemma

How am I going to do worse than a 3.8? lmao

I used to have a 65 before I stopped working (still passing with a D but =\ Not what I deserved)

Yeah i got the same class, somehow i maintained a B and i sit right next to hunter (paradox) hhhhmmmm, i wonnnder why he cant get an aaaaa >< XD -basks in his glory at his high B and laughs at his 3.8- hunter laughs as i write this

Dude, You got a high B, the only thing you even know how to use is Frontpage. And I had to help you with pretty much all your photoshop work

Your backgrounds are always an image repeating itself (and not even tiling) and your colors never match

I wanna know how the hell she thought that was better than my stuff

LMAO i know right? Our teachers a n00b, Ill just stick to my repeating background on frontpage. Camera use flash, java is coffee, and html is just a typo. XD

But my colors DO match so back off lol

There i signed it, you can now show your children proof that you knew me, your yearbook will be worth more then Bill Gates is worth very very soon.

GodHand said:
LMAO i know right? Our teachers a n00b, Ill just stick to my repeating background on frontpage. Camera use flash, java is coffee, and html is just a typo. XD

But my colors DO match so back off lol
Well actually teachers have to go to college to learn the subject they teach, :D, but if your teacher is as bad as Paradox said, I doubt she did. :p LOL ... /j/k/

She is pretty annoying, she just came around asking for our work and if we said we didnt have any, shed go "So a 0?" Ok either shes a B**** and wants to rub it in, or shes a complete moron, i think its a little of both...We turn to Hunter for opinion~

Back
Top Bottom