I might be going to Disney Word :O

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Lol Yeah, I have to get permission from my mother first, but Shes cool, she should let me. It'll be awesome. Dad doesnt have a problem with it either lol which is a good sign

Me, My Friend Jon, and My other friend John are planning to go sometime during late april (specifically the 23rd to the 26th) to go. I'm a bit excited about it, Ive never been before. So I figured Id make a discussion lol

• Has anyone ever been to a resort like Disney Land?
    • If So where did you go? How old were you? Etc Details man details lol
    • And if so, Did you have fun? Any interesting stories to share?
  • Does anyone plan on going on vacations anytime soon? What is everyones Summer plans?
Whee, I'm so syked about this lol I feel like a retard that just got given candy ^_^

Been to florida, 2 weeks... it was great! it was about 4 years ago, 02 i believe.

it was great fun, really enjoyed myself :) we went around all the parks around orlando

my plans for the summer are to go to work, and try to enjoy my two weeks holiday in the summer... i only get two weeks off this summer, well, ive got 3 or 4 weeks holiday left this year, i need the half term coming up off, to do college work, that leaves 2/3 weeks in the summer, and a week at christmas... and i cant afford to go anywhere either, spent my holiday money id saved on getting my car fixed...

enjoy diseny land!! its good there :)

A couple friends and I are taking a road trip down to Florida (from New York) in June of next year ('07) after we graduate (God willing, of course).

It should be fun, and I'm eager to go honestly.. as it'll be the first vacation I've gone on with just friends and I'll be staying there for about a month with some friends who live down there, as well as my friends from up here.. who I've known for about 9-10 years. ;)

I went when i was like 7, but i had fun. im sure it will be even more fun for you 3 guys, lots of hot chicks, just you 3. Good stuff. Have fun!

I went to Disney this year, like on January and stayed for a week and a half. We rented a car in Miami and drove all the way to Orlando, it was awesome, we visited four parks, but I wish we have had stayed more time.

About my summer plans... I will be flying to Maryland on June 25th and will stay there with some friends until August 5th, this one's gonna be a really good experience.

i went when i was like 7 i hated it but i was really young so thats why i hated it the poulition was horrible made you tear but whatever

ive gone to florida once to disney was quite fine but it was when i was 12 years old. but im goin again this year sometime early june i think i thinke around the time ur goin paradox.

Back
Top Bottom