I hate people who(Rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º said:
Thats the worst beer, you might as well piss into a bottle and add water! lol :)
lol, like i said, i cant afford sh!t, and i drink wateva i got, i cant go out and shop for beer, nor go to barz ;)

Well, I can relate to Nate here as I used to think the same way. I was raised in a household with a strict mother who implemented morals that I've kept with me for lifetime, and some of those morals were misconcieved at a younger age.

Throughout life, people will and have make their own choices regarding things. In my own opinion, people should do what makes them happy as life is simply too short. If smoking or drinking or doing a certain drug makes you happy, then go for it as your personal choice doesn't effect mine in any way.

I have had alcohol before, but if I do it at all, I do it at a group gathering merely to become more social, and not to become silly / out of control drunk. Thats my choice, and thats what makes me happy.

I have some friends who do these things, and I have some who don't. At the end of the day though, I respect them because we're friends and not because I agree with the choices they make in life.

To judge someone by the things they choose to smoke, take, or drink is like choosing to judge someone by the things they eat. For example, if eating something makes you happy and you want to, who are we to judge? Eat it. In other words, do what makes you happy, and don't worry about others because their not the ones living your life.

Everyone has a path they want to follow in life, and their going to follow it regardless of you choosing to follow or not. If you choose to not do something, a friend should / will accept your choice and you shouldn't feel pressured to do anything with them.

One interesting thing to remember though, is to try not to isolate yourself with judgements towards others. If you have read, or are reading a novel called, "The Catcher in the Rye," you can see the result(s) of doing so and ussually it'll lead to your own depression.

You will make your own decision at the end of the day Nate, and as the great person you are, I would not want to change you or your morals. If you have morals, stick to them. Just remember, your morals are yours, but others do have their own as well.

I smoke cigars on occasion. I drink once in a while. And i used to smoke weed, but set my priorities strait.(My girlfriend).

Maybe it all just upsets you because you havent given it the chance?

Or maybe it is the same reason that makes my friend choose not to do any of it. His father is a drunk.

I dont mean to offend. Like i said i once thought the same way, until i gave it a shot, and realized it wasnt that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom