I hate people who(Rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark thorpe said:
Cant beat a pint of bear... rofl!

i drink, most weekends i go down the pub. i dont smoke or do drugs though. i just stick with drinking, that, and heavy metal music helps after a hard day...

Cant beat a nice pint of ale on a friday evening...

I guess your just a drunk then..I don't want to associate myself with you or any of the other 99 percent of the world that drinks beer.. :p

Anyways, whats your favorite brand of beer? Im always looking for new ones to try.

â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º said:
Sk8ngame, what kind of beer do you like? dark, light, amber?
well, i like a nice grizzly bear lol jk
uhh
ill have whatevrs at the party, bcause i am underage, by uhh, 7 years...
but if i have a choice, corona, dunno if u got that over in the UK

Beer is good. I have never smoked before but i'm not against people that do, a bunch of my good friends smoke. The same with weed.

I think Nate is just confused, he'll be fine i think he will get over this in time.

Look, last time I smoked was like IDK back in april. And its not boosting its pointing out that things like that is common. Nates making it sound as if getting drunk a few times is like the end of teh world or smoking a joint which it isn't.

And rus i'd talk about that but if you want my suggestions you're PM me this isn't the thread to suggest brands of beers.

â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º said:
I guess your just a drunk then..I don't want to associate myself with you or any of the other 99 percent of the world that drinks beer.. :p

Anyways, whats your favorite brand of beer? Im always looking for new ones to try.

old speckled hen
old bob
old empire
john smiths
abbot ale
Bomdardier

small sample of my favs, speckled hen is a beautiful beer, sooo nice!!

cant beat a good old rum and coke either :D

edited to add... quite a few of my mates smoke, and yes quite a few of them smoke weed too. doesnt make them any less of a person, or a mate, i dont like it, but i dont hate them, or respect them any less for it. its their choice... i personally dont smoke, or smoke weed, and i dont like breathing in cigarette smoke, but if its not in an enclosed space, then its up to the person if they wanna smoke...

Good way to put it UID, its a learning exp because you exp new things. I'm sorry but I will never consider smoking a joint here and there BAD, nor getting drunk. Now if this becomes a daily or somthing near there thats the exterme.

i tried somoking.... didnt like it that much. i like a drink sometimes. i like to talk about sex sometimes. i feel thats acceptable as i know the limits :)

Smoking weed wasn't a major deal for me nor is it a major deal. And sex talk heh well IDK i'll be the first to admit it i'm 16, i'm a guy I live in a world full of girls. If I were to say I never think about it i'd be a liar. In fact its one of my fav topics when we can't play football at lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom