im not sure what my load temps are so i'll take a guess

CPU - idle:25C-29C load:40C-48C

GPU - idle:46C load:57C

Deathstar said:
Idle:

cooltemps28dn.jpg

Load:

coolload24vq.jpg

Yes, rises in ambient room temperatures will cause higher pc temperatures due to less atmospheric heat disapation.
Your temps are fine for a Prescott (mine is a Northwood, the last of the cool running chips) and considering the temps of your cpu (and thus ambient air temperature) your gpu temps are OK, (I presume you have a stock cooler on your gpu?)
And I also note you have the Asus "idle temp bug" as I call it where your m/board idles at a higher temp than the cpu, I have seen this in 5 or so Asus m/boards so far and have yet to decide if it really is a true reading or a sensor bug.

EDIT: Are you sure that's a 3DMark03 score ??? it looks more like a 3DMark05 score. You should be getting around the 10-12,000 mark in 3DMark03

whered you get that program ?

english15x said:
whered you get that program ?
It's Motherboard Monitor 5, it stopped being updated a couple of years ago, so a lot of the neewer boards are not supported, luckily mine was before they stopped updating.

Deathstar said:
It's Motherboard Monitor 5, it stopped being updated a couple of years ago, so a lot of the neewer boards are not supported, luckily mine was before they stopped updating.

What kind of mobo do you have ?

Back
Top Bottom