I hate people who(Rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
burton_o6 said:
I used to be against smoking drinking and sex talk when i was about 11...But then i grew up and saw the real world.

People can talk about that crap as much as they want for all I care, but are you also saying that in the real world people should do drugs?

I doubt thats what you meant, I was just wondering.

Sk8ngame, what kind of beer do you like? dark, light, amber?

natej315 said:
wow stupid I shouldnt have even started this thread please close it sorry guys stupid drunks...

Someone has some respect issues. Dont like things that others do, and doesnt want to be around it, yet he disrespects those who do. Double standards eh??

i agree with you nate totally, although i dont mind a drink , i never smoke - never have done never will do, and i dont discuss and certainly dont boast about any personal things .

Nate, I drink, i smoke weed here and there, and I smoke a cigar or a black here and there. But i'm by no means a drunk, a pothead, or a addicted smoker. I don't see the big deal in smoking a joint once a month or even ONCE A WEEK in your teenager years. or going out getting drunk partying a couple of times. I do see a problem im smoking, and drinking on a daily constant basis thats dumb. That truly is but smoking a joint here and there or having a beer or even getting drunk here and there can be a learning experience in itself. As long as your responable about it your good. I've always had a good head on my shoulders and am able to turn things down if I don't want too.

Harddrugs thats different that shits stupid IDC what you say. I've exmperimtined in this area as well. But I saw the affects and jumped right back out and haven't even took a peak back.

Now nate you have to come to this relization, people will contiue to get drunk to get high to live unhealthy life styles. Its plain, simple, truth. I mean really as my health teacher put it, a well rounded person is not a 100% sober person. As in he'd never had a drink in his life.

When I was 11, 10, 9 years old I was SO DEAD aganist smoking weed, drinking w/e I was dead aganist it. I grew up, i relieazed hey its life, its part of growing up it always has been and always will be. I'm sorry nate, but its life, its not fair, you can't honsetly expect poeple to bend over backwards.

â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º said:
I dont see the double standard...I just see plain stupidity.

Let me re-fraze.

He wants people to respect the things he does and does not like, however disrespects others just because he doesnt agree with what they do. Thats not right, and if you want respect you need to give respect. Nobody owes you anything. So treat people how you want to be treated.

â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º said:
ahaha.

Ok, look, I drink a good bear

Cant beat a pint of bear... rofl!

i drink, most weekends i go down the pub. i dont smoke or do drugs though. i just stick with drinking, that, and heavy metal music helps after a hard day...

Cant beat a nice pint of ale on a friday evening...

thats UTTER rubbish Nik.

Getting drunk, doing drugs and boasting about personal things is not life.

Nothing to do with drugs is life - if you need a fake high , i think those people are really quite pathetic to be honest, drunkiness is a waste of time and money - nothing wrong with a drink.

However dont you dare try to tell somebody that "I don't see the big deal in smoking a joint once a month or even ONCE A WEEK in your teenager years" and that its part of life - in all but 1 country ITS ILLEGAL! Dont try to make yourself feel better and preach utter crap please ever again.

That really anoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom