I hate people who(Rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate how every one

1.Drinks(I cant stand ppl who dirnk)
2.Smokes(Pot or ciggs) I cant stand those people either
3.S*x I cant stand people who talk about that stuff and that have done it and say "O its no real big deal"

Like the other day this chic I know named Courtney I was talking to her she said that she used to smoke and that she had *** and she said that its no big deal and that every one does it and that its no big deal and then she was like Nate you should try smoking,drinkin and partying once you might actually enjoy it... I was like * you, and she was like you would be suprised on how many people have dont all this stuff its so sickening
IM SO AGAINST ALL OF THIS STUFF YOU HAVE NO IDEA how MAD it makes me so MAD
sorry guys and gals but this is just stuff that I had to get out
I HATE PEOPLE WHO DRINK,
I HATE PEOPLE WHO SMOKE
I HATE PEOPLE WHO TALK ABOUT (***)

You can say sex, lol. I think thats the *** right?

Anyways, yeah man, a few of my close friends that are girls tried to get me to drink, and one of them to smoke pot. Such good friends :rolleyes:

I like to drink once in awhile, and i have tried weed. So i really can't say much about this topic so do you hate me now nate??

ahaha.

Ok, look, I drink a good bear or glass of liquor now and then with a quality cigar. I don't see the problem.

now, people who just sit around getting wasted all of the time annoys me. If someone wants to smoke weed every once in a while, then ok, but everyday...eh, thats sorduve rediculous. Same with drinking. If someone wants to drink sometimes then that's ok. Everything in moderation (well, except hard drugs...thats just dumb)

btw, commas and periods are your friend. lol

I dont think you should hate the people who do those things, however the ones that should be hated are the ones who do it with no respect for others. If it were not for sex, none of us would be here.. And if it where not for beer etc.. ugly people wouldnt get laid! LOL j/k, but seriously, there is a line that should be drawn by the people who perform those acts, and keep it their own business, and be respectfull of others.

I used to be against smoking drinking and sex talk when i was about 11...But then i grew up and saw the real world.

â—„RUSâ–ºCCCPâ—„SIAâ–º said:
Ok, look, I drink a good bear
yeah, i like a nice bear too ;)

but yeah im a freshman in HS, and my soph friends always try to get me to go smoke with them, and my friend thats teachin me how to play goalie in lacrosse tells me its a good idea... ther such great role models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom