Gay book (no seriously)

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Today out at the stadium we found a interseting book. I gave it to my coach and told him it'd explain everything thats wrong with hiim. He gave me a extra lap to do.

It was called GAY Everything you need to know about homosexualtiy.

Thing is that made it so funny was how they explained it. Like we opened up to a random page and read it it was like

The term "GAY" tends to refer to the sexual perfernce of the male of teh (sci term for humans) species. This example is not as aroused by his female part of the species as he is by the male.

And things along those lines, I thought it was a really good life esp when I gave it to my coach and told him to read it annd it'd explain all his life issues :)

It was funny to toss around and stuff I mean seriously who needs to read a book about what gays are about? I'm not anti-gay or anything but that book was kinda dumb. My teacher said most likely it was a sci living off of gov grants and needed a research project for the next few years tol ive off of. He says he knows a guy whose a sci, lives off gov grants he's studied some of the most idiotic things you can think of.

And i'd of tooken the zero for the day which would drop my grade to a 99... Which really I could care less about.

Just wondering why it would explain everything to your coach? Is you or your coach gay?

I wasnt able to find a book with title though, i just tried seaching :/

DJ, didnt you say you were gay or something? NO! Im not making fun of you, I just vaugly remember something of the kind.

And I think he was making fun of his coach..

No my coach knew what I eamtn, and no he is straight I mean hes married (his wifes hot) and yes DJ is gay. And it looked like an old book...

Back
Top Bottom