Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that I should just ask for this thread to be closed?
Do you think that I should just let this thread die?
:eek:
:you Decide:

I don't want this thread to be closed to be honest.

But, we are trying to help, and I think you should follow through.

After you do it, they'll be no need for this thread, and trust me, you'll feel better about yourself for finally getting it out, and it'll be a lift off your shoulders, which ever way it goes.

If on the other hand, your not going to follow the advice given (very good in my opinion :p) then there is no point.

This thread is for you, to help you after all.

Glad it made you laugh :p (Smilies don't seem to be working. I placed a tongue out smilie here)

Honestly though, it'll help you a serious amount.
Even though you are dreading it, after you say it, trust me when I say its a massive relief.

I'm sure she'll be relieved she finally has an answer to her burning question inside her head too.

I mean, come on. No girl is going to have a guy around, and not think things and wonder about things. Especially with someone like you, who has told her EVERYTHING but a clear answer through all signs imaginable to man (tongue out smilie)

I know it will be a big arse relief but Im worried abotu losing are friendship we are so close you just dont know
I knwo some thing good could come out of this but Ergh I dont know

Kage said:
I don't want this thread to be closed to be honest.

But, we are trying to help, and I think you should follow through.

After you do it, they'll be no need for this thread, and trust me, you'll feel better about yourself for finally getting it out, and it'll be a lift off your shoulders, which ever way it goes.

If on the other hand, your not going to follow the advice given (very good in my opinion :p) then there is no point.

This thread is for you, to help you after all.
Yeah, thats why its called "Nate's thread"

(Smilies aren't working... so tihngs may seem a little serious around here, hehe)

"I know it will be a big arse relief but Im worried abotu losing are friendship we are so close you just dont know
I knwo some thing good could come out of this but Ergh I dont know"

I know Nate. I really do.

There are defnietly burning questions inside of her though. I'm pretty sure. Ones that make her wonder about you, etc.

More than anything, you not knowing could actually damage your relationship with her (It did with me and this girl who I haven't told, and don't know anything now).

I find that if you have something on your mind that you need to get out, thats all you tend to think about, making things alot more worse for you.

Come on, she must know by now. In some way or other, she must know.
I don't think you telling her would come to a shock for her.

Plus Nate, telling her doesn't have to be the end of the world. Its natural to like someone in the way you do.
If shes the sensible/knowing girl I believe she is, she'll be able to work with it, what ever the result.

Yeah But like you say im sure that she knows some stuff I mean
Ive given her to text messages saying "I love you"

Ive given her text messages saying "wake up beautiful" and Youre are always "Pretty and Beautiful"

I pretty much much give her one every night saying night beautiful or some thing alone those lines

and I pretyt much give her one every morning saying wake up beautiful or some thing along those lines

Sorry for repeat
so yeah

i mean if youre a girl and you got a text message saying that would you think? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom