Man I hate..

G35x

Golden Master
Right now im sitting in the computer lab, I really should be in spanish bu I just hate the class so damn much. I didnt want to take it, but in Philly you have to take 2 yrs of language. SO this is like my 3rd time cutting in the last 2 weeks. I know im not gona get any thing higher then a C, and I can maintain a C easily. I dont know, if I get caught im done most likely a pink slip/suspension. This is my last yr of span im not taking it anymore. Ehh this is my first rant, and im bored, no one I know is in here..

I wouldn't take the chance even if you hate it you gotta take it and make sure you pass so you don't have to repeat it and then you'll hate it even more.

I never skip, I always get excuses to leave class, That way I dont get in trouble lol

Im in my computer lab more than Im in a regular class though, so a regular class is refreshing to me XD

Damn, I know I should go to class, but I hate getting called on. I dont really knwo whats going on, but there is no way I can fail, so thats out of the question. I dont know what to do, its just I hate it, Im never going to use the damn language and nor do I want to. If they want you to take a language they should make every single language avaiable..A

look on the bright side you only have two years of spanish...
I had to do three years of german and two years of french.

~K-Pow~ said:
I wouldn't take the chance even if you hate it you gotta take it and make sure you pass so you don't have to repeat it and then you'll hate it even more.
Yeah, I agree.

Oh yeah, I had to take 3 years of French back in Elementary school (with one full of year of everything french) and 6 years in high school.. Beat that. :p

Man, I just cant wait till next year, no more spanish. Well the bell should ring in 15minz thanks for the company guys ahaha.....

Um, I have tot ake 2 years of german but shouldn't be too hard considering i'm already a fluent speaker in it, have been since I began talking.

Back
Top Bottom