Know why I really hate?

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Know what I really hate?

New teachers that think they have something to prove.

This bitch, is coming in here subing. (She just got done being an assistant teacher) And well, I'm doing my work. Im spanning it so I have something to do all period right?

Well nooo.. thats not good, hurry hurry hurry and get done, so I can be yelled at for not doing anything for the last hour of class -_-

She thinks unless shes yelling at someone to do something then shes not doing a good job -_- Jeez, Doesn't she understand the more she bitches the more I don't want to do what she's saying?

I'm doing the freakin work, Heaven forbid I look at my player every now and then -_-

New teachers suck

She probably thinks she is making a good impression with the school being so tough on students.

She's more thinking about her job then the students she teaches.

Thats why I hate new teachers =\ They all think they have something to prove

Just wondering, she may calm down after a bit once she realizes that being mean doesn't get her anywhere.

True, she'll settle in.

I prefer the more laid back teachers myself, that don't mind as long as they know you are getting the work done.

University tutors are the ones I hate!

my math teacher is like that. my cousin had my math teacher ten years ago and she still the same. she rants about how we dont do our work and how we are gonna fail at life and never go on to the next grade. she is so annoying she gives us a test expects us to do it in a few minutes. the smartest kid in our class is getting a c+ almost a b in her class and hes known for getting straight A's but there is a petition for kicking her out even though they cant do that.

Back
Top Bottom