Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
well to one of my teachers who i have known for three years and is a perosn I some times talk to about stuff knew that I loved Natashia lol

Yeah, you'll find that happens. Plus, you'll notice that people that don't know you tend to notice the most.

She most likely knows but isn't sure herself. She needs telling. I know you say I love you to her, so your definietly almost there.

She must know how you feel in some way, even if its not clear to her yet (i.e, she sort of knows but doesn't, if you get me)

I know this because I have (had) the same thing happen, but distance has always been a factor for me, and tend to like girls far away.
But you are close to her, and can be with her whenever you like.

natej315 said:
well to one of my teachers who i have known for three years and is a perosn I some times talk to about stuff knew that I loved Natashia lol
Or, alternatively, you could talk to a guidance counselluer about it... I'm sorry, I just can't spell today. :D

When it comes down to it Nate, she is probably aware especially if you are sending text messages saying that you love her etc.

Either way there is either two options, she likes you back, but from what you have told the forum she seems to be the type of girl that would tell you, or give you an indication to make a move.

The other option is that she does know, but she doesn't feel the same way, either way you need to know, if its the second man, it will enable you to move on, no matter how intense your feelings are for this girl you still are only young, and if its not to be, then believe me you will look back upon this period and be able to laugh at it.

I would also suggest that you do talk to a guidance counsellor about it as Jordan had previously suggested, because I think you need a perspective upon this whole situation which you are not getting from on here.

Overall I could probably guarantee that everyone of us has liked someone and been in your situation, umming and erring about whether to make your feelings known.....its not unique, and good luck, but you really do need to do something about this, because it will not be healthy for you to continue in the way you are.

I agree just be upfront with her and find out what is really going on so you will be able to relax and stuff.

Nate, you'll get there. Dont threat about it. What your going through is natural, and your responses to it are also natural.

I suggest if you can't do it in person, either hand that note to her, or text with it (basically the same thing, as I guess you wouldn't hang around while she reads it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom