How to Enable your L2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows will 99% see the cache at its full value. I have never experienced where windows didnt see all of my L2 cache. The only cases i have seen is where someone cut some bridges on AXP cpus and then the cache disappeared. Or damaged cache.

ownage said:
Windows will 99% see the cache at its full value. I have never experienced where windows didnt see all of my L2 cache. The only cases i have seen is where someone cut some bridges on AXP cpus and then the cache disappeared. Or damaged cache.
gaming_freak said:
i didnt see any difference....

Like I said, it may or may not make a diffrence for people. it did for me.. it didnt for u so o well

you know what people, shut the hell up. hes trying to do something helpful, and your telling him that his ideas are bad (some of you). i did this, and windows starts up like 3 times faster.

Cool, my L2 is already detected accurately, so I don't need to mess with mine. This information might come in handy down the road someday though.

I think if you mess up your reg editing it, your done. Because it will start over. System restore wont work.

Anyways, im afraid to do it withthis computer, Lol

Pent 4 ,1.6GHZ :p

So yeah, ill do it on my computer later, not this one, Haha

ArrizX said:
I think if you mess up your reg editing it, your done. Because it will start over. System restore wont work.

Anyways, im afraid to do it withthis computer, Lol

Pent 4 ,1.6GHZ :p

So yeah, ill do it on my computer later, not this one, Haha
well im right here right now? i did it and im fine? john did it hes fine? other people post and did it but it didnt do anything for them.. but its up to you. If your not sure, go to like a computer store with the computer and try on there computers HEHE if not try it on a older computer

Tech N9ne said:
good post there buddy thanks for helping out :)

Thanks im going to study REGEDIT learn more..so I can post it up for your guys.. so you can have really faster computer with a slow cpu :D

X800 said:
well im right here right now? i did it and im fine? john did it hes fine? other people post and did it but it didnt do anything for them.. but its up to you. If your not sure, go to like a computer store with the computer and try on there computers HEHE if not try it on a older computer

IF You screw up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom