HALO 3 ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!

Dev0115 said:
God damn, this is great but on the other hand will they make it for pc, or do I have to get a 360...Any how its not gonna be out for another yr im sure!

Halo 2 is coming for the PC, but you have to have Windows Vista though. I guess it's Microsoft's way of trying to get more people to switch to Vista.

Vista got pushed back until next year, so the PC version of Halo 3 will have to wait. Is the 360 version still on schedule?

I watched the Nintendo E3 Press Conference live online earlier (well, most of it, before I went off for dinner) - the Wii looks actually awesome, I'm really impressed. And the PS3's been confirmed to be the same price, if not slightly cheaper, than the 360. The PS3 doesn't have a rumbling controller, but it does have motion sensors in it, so when you frantically move the controller around whilst playing it will actually do something useful.

Interesting times, folks. I'm going to sit back and wait before I rush into buying a next-gen console, because you never know what might happen.

Yeah, same. I'm waiting until next year. Who knows, maybe next year I'll be for the PS3. :p

man I just downloaded the trailer. How lame, it just showed master chief walking around and looking at some big covenant thing. I was hoping for atleast a little gameplay footage. Oh well.

to correct somebody elses previous post, the ps3 will be $500 with a 20gb hdd, and $600 with a 60gb hdd.

and there will be no boomerang controller. it will be a bluetooth dual-shock 2(ps2 controller, but wireless).

for more info:
www.xbox-scene.com
www.ps3scene.com

Back
Top Bottom