cpu/videocard compatability

kchi55

Fully Optimized
my friend says that i should get a 2.4 ghz processor if i want to use the 7600GT in my system. i'm buying the amd 3200+ venice, will that suffice?

Whats in your sig...? Eh, anyway, any processor would work just fine with the processor. A 3200 might be a bit of a bottleneck, but it would work.

JUST CUZ YOU HAVE A 1.x GHZ AMD PROCESSOR, IT DOESNT MEAN ITS SLOW. A 3800 IS EQUAL TO LIKE A PENTIUM D 3.2 ghz.

ArrizX-
Normal font is okay. Biggest size = badd.

well.. this isn't my computer.. i just said it was so that i wouldn't have to get into my friends computer business.. he's talking to me and some other guy and he says his vid card will have problems with the 3200+...whats in my sig... is what i use...
just lookin out for a friend ^^

a 3200+ venice just perfectly fine for a 7600GT. Actually quite a nice combonation if you ask me. The cpu *might* bottleneck the video card, but it bottleneck it much if it does.

well you can bottleneck, its when you have like a slow cpu with a fast video card.. well the video card needs the cpu, but if the cpu cant do commands as fast as the video card wants it. it will bottleneck the system and it will make it slower. but 7600GT with 3200+ is fine

ownage said:
a 3200+ venice just perfectly fine for a 7600GT. Actually quite a nice combination if you ask me. The cpu *might* bottleneck the video card, but it bottleneck it much if it does.
Don't like the last line of your sig, get rid of it, or I will.
read.gif

ownage said:
a 3200+ venice just perfectly fine for a 7600GT. Actually quite a nice combonation if you ask me. The cpu *might* bottleneck the video card, but it bottleneck it much if it does.

See post 9

Back
Top Bottom