Americas Army game file does not load up.

knserbrave

Beta member
Hi, I really need help with an issue I am having. For some reason when I try to execute Americas Army, the game seems to close by itself before I even see the loading screen. Ive been battling this for a while now and I decided to get an outsiders opinion. It seems that when I double click on the application, the loading icon on the mouse icon appears, howeve, it disappears before the normal Americas Army loading screen appears. Ive never had this problem before and it seemed to be working fine a couple months ago. If anyone could give me the reason why it is doing this, I will appreciate it very much. This has turned out to be very aggrevating. I was wondering if it might be a certain spyware file that is doing it but Im really not sure. The owner wont let me format it, which I think is the easiest way to get rid of it, and I need a way to fix it. Please let me know. Thank you

uninstall it. backup the saved game files unless u upload your info online, then install it. that usually works for any kind of game problems i have.

Hm, there could be lots of causes. Try doing what drumthrasher said to do. If your problem is solved there, great! Lol, unfortunately if its not, it might be due to some kind of virus or some kind of of malicious spyware. I'd suggest running both an anti-virus scan and a anti-spyware scan. I'm including links to AVG which is a great Anti-Virus program, and Lavasoft's Adware which does a excellent job of protecting from spyware/adware.

http://www.download.com/AVG-Anti-Virus-Free-Edition/3000-2239_4-10503939.html?tag=lst-0-2
http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE-Personal-Edition/3000-8022_4-10399602.html?tag=lst-0-1

i dont like avg, but ad-aware is the best thing i've ever used. and also try getting windows defender and spybot search&destroy.

You could also use Anti-Vir. I've heard some good reviews for it but never used it myself. By the way, welcome to CF!

Lol thank you. I found out the problem though. When I start the computer, it says something about a corrupted harddrive. I figured all I need to do is replace the harddrive. Too bad it's gonna cost me money.

Back
Top Bottom