who has a psp??!!

dude_se

Proper Legend
who has a psp??!! NEW EXPLOIT FOUND!

i have seen some psp threads on here but no general ones, so i thought id make one. ill start off and tell you about my psp: it has 2.5 fw, its the white version, i have gta, nfs most wanted and pro evo 5, i have the giga pack, i regularly use homebrew including psp radio, i have just tested the windows on your psp app + mac on your psp which are cool and i am still trying to learn new stuff. please post about your psp, any cool things you know, pictures, etc... anything really!
:D

PSPs are way more fragile than DSes. Say you forgot your PSP was in your back pocket and you accidentally sat down. You could damage your PSP's lcd screen permanently. Lol, my friend has a DS, dropped it a few times, the hinge on the top broke, and it still works. It's not actually that bad of a system either. The new Meteroid game is really nice on there. It all depends on what you like.

john123 said:
psp is better. nintendo ds is for little children, lol.

edit: i have a psp :D
I disagree. There are some good games for the Nintendo DS, even for older people, lol :) Nintendo DS folds up to protect the screen too.

Jordan Pardy said:
I disagree. There are some good games for the Nintendo DS, even for older people, lol :) Nintendo DS folds up to protect the screen too.

I 2nd that, and i don't know how you consider yourself a gamer if you dont accept the awesome new mario games they put out on ds like partners in time. Little kids yeesh, psp is too expensive. If i wanted a playstation 1 i would go get one on ebay.

english15x said:
I 2nd that, and i don't know how you consider yourself a gamer if you dont accept the awesome new mario games they put out on ds like partners in time. Little kids yeesh, psp is too expensive. If i wanted a playstation 1 i would go get one on ebay.
I have Super Mario 64 DS and I like it, and I'm not a kid :p lol, you make mario run with the stylus, its cool :D

Back
Top Bottom