today i opened programs in school

Status
Not open for further replies.

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
:cool: ok so, theres a bunch of programs on the school macs that we dont have enough access privaleges to open or something like that, and it gives like messages "you cant open this". the default browser there is IE. but we also have firefox and safari, but we cant use them. when we were in the computer lab during science class, i sat in the far corner and began trying to access other browsers/programs. i used internet explorer:mac's "programs for opening things" option, to open other programs. so yeah, it was pretty fun

the second thing was, i had brought netscape for mac on my mp3 player a while ago to see if it would work, but it didnt. so i tried today with my "new" way to open things, and guess what, it worked!!! now i dont have web filtering on my file if i use netscape :cool: :D

LOL nice find! Outsmarted the admins eh? lol just make sure they dont have some sort of proxy that filters content to catch stuff that bypasses the setup in the browsers.

the admin is really not-smart. he didnt know if the school had mac os x server, or mac os x (regular)

john123 said:
:cool: ok so, theres a bunch of programs on the school macs that we dont have enough access privaleges to open or something like that, and it gives like messages "you cant open this". the default browser there is IE. but we also have firefox and safari, but we cant use them. when we were in the computer lab during science class, i sat in the far corner and began trying to access other browsers/programs. i used internet explorer:mac's "programs for opening things" option, to open other programs. so yeah, it was pretty fun

the second thing was, i had brought netscape for mac on my mp3 player a while ago to see if it would work, but it didnt. so i tried today with my "new" way to open things, and guess what, it worked!!! now i dont have web filtering on my file if i use netscape :cool: :D
Cool, lol :)

john123 said:

Yeah, thats because you illegally hacked it, and now your illegally accessing other things..

Just be careful..

john123 said:

You were stupid enough to try to access programs, & then compounded that by posting what you had done, consider yourself warned, I shan't warn you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom