1,000 posts!!! woot

i just had a quick look around and it still seems confusing. how do you find out how many rep points you have?

oh ok thanks :) i dont seem to have very many points so i wont embarass myself and tel you how many

rep points, don't mean to much in the long run, it's more about how helpful and knowledgeable you are, and you seem to be both so keep up the good work.

lol thanks mate :D i do try to help when ever i can but dont come on here that often

dude1234 said:
i just had a quick look around and it still seems confusing. how do you find out how many rep points you have?
People give you reputation when you make a good post or you are helpful... you can check it in your User CP ...

http://www.computerforums.org/usercp.php?

See: Latest Reputation Received

Don't be embrassing if you don't have much rep, but it comes, eventually, and its not realy working right.

When a person sees a helpful post sometimes they click on the scale thing by your post and either give you positive or negative reputation. Positive is green in your usercp and negative is red and neutral (or, at least I think its neutral) is grey...

Oh, and....

Congrats Nate :D

Back
Top Bottom