Adblockers - Read

~NeonFire372~

Golden Master
I just thought of this, for everyone that has Adblock installed with Firefox and has all kinds of wildcards to block Google and targetnet and whatnot, this is a way you can support CF by seeing the ads here and still having them blocked on other websites if you want to.

I just thought of it because the other day David was talking about everyone having adblockers and thats how CF is funded, through advertisements.

So support CF :) Even though I have that extenstion that adds all kinds of wildcards into adblock to block virtually every ad on the web, I can easily still keep the ads showing on CF to support the website...

whitelist2fz.jpg

But for people with all those edited hosts file this probably won't make any difference.

I don't have Adblock listed on this one. Are you sure its not a third party plugin?

I think it must be - I cant find it either. (-UPDATE-) It is a plugin, and you can get it from here. Dont ya just love me :)

Yeah, of course Adblock is a plugin. :) This is just an option in Adblock that puts CF in a whitelist show the advertisements always show.

natej315 said:
What theme or visual style are you using? and Thanks for the hint
Noire... WindowBlinds

HaHa silly he couldnt find it o well he found it :) Good job mate:) I dont know if this was stated about but I wish that I knew how to make it so that every add is blocked except for on here I know that if you disable javascript it gets rid of them but that doesnt help much lol

Back
Top Bottom