Idiots

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Lesson Learned
1. Robbing is bad
2. Robbing a gun store is worse
3. Robbing a gun store during peak business hours is insane
4. Robbing a gun store during peak business hours with a ploice officer in the gun store is worse then insane.

3 February 1990, Washington

The following mind-boggling attempt at a crime spree appeared to be the robber's first, due to his lack of a previous record of violence, and his terminally stupid choices:

1. His target was H&J Leather & Firearms. A gun shop.

2. The shop was full of customers - firearms customers.

3. To enter the shop, the robber had to step around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door.

4. A uniformed officer was standing at the counter, having coffee before work.

Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a holdup, and fired a few wild shots. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, covered by several customers who also drew their guns, thereby removing the confused criminal from the gene pool.

No one else was hurt.

Illustrated by Zeebarf

1. Stealing is bad
2. Stealing one live lobster is worse
3. Stealing two live lobsters iis even more worse.
4. Stealing two live lobsters and sticking them in your pants as you run out the store is idiotic!

(2000, England) This tale proves that crime does pay, if you're fishing for elective surgery to go along with your stolen goods.

haha, i heard the first one he was in a state where it's legal to carry firearms.

Why a gun store.. and the second one i'd rather not think about... very funny NIK had me laughing.

Lol wow. Well I heard of someone trying to rob a gun store with a knife. Ill try and dig that artical up for you guys.

I got all of those off the darwin awards that lobster one I was reading it and I was like O_O O BTW the owner didn't press charges he said he figured the man has been punished enough for his crimes.

ANother one you can find this on the darwin awards too.

A man was stealing gas out of RVs at a RV camp. Well um he came to this RV and he stuck the hose in to sphonie or w/e out the gas. Thing is it wasn't gas... Well technically it was but not hte kind you want to put in oyur gas. It was the sweage tank which the owner said was full and intended on cleannig the next day. Well i'm guessing the guy musta sollowed some and passe dout well it slowly sphioned out onto him. Guy didn't press charges either said it was worth the laugh.

ANother story a man was at the zoo, and a large crowd was watching a grizzly beer chew on a toy. Well they all started talking about if its a female or a male so a man says I"LL GO FIND OUT! yes he climbed over the fence to where the beer was palying and got clsoe enough to take a peak. He didn't get a few good peak. So he precodded to kick the beer in the balls... Needless to say if you hit a 500 LB beer in the balls which is like 5 times bgiger and pissed off isn't a good ideal. Needless to say he was in a fence in cage with a 500 LB pissed of grizzly beer with 20 feet of fencing al around him designed to keep the beer in..... He got clawed up to death.

darwin awards rock! that is such a good site :D oh the amount of hours ive spent laughing at that site :D

Back
Top Bottom