how can i change the file look into a picture

nick_w

In Runtime
hi just wondering how can i change a file and make it look like a picture of somthing just say my file i put a pic of myself insted of the plain file?

uid=[0] said:
huh?? I have no idea what you mean.

didnt think so lol you know how you make a new folder, insted of the icon of the file how can i change it to another pic just say i make a folder for myself change da folder picture into a pic of myself? I know how to do the change icon thing how you right click your folder go propities click customize and click change icon but i want a pic of myself insted of thoes original icons. get me this time? :p

LOL oh ok gotcha, I would check out wincustomize.com they have lots of cool software that will allow you to change themes, icons etc..

Well, without all the spyware crap, the easy way is get a pic of yourself, and you have to save it as a .ico file. You have to save it as an .ico, because thats what xp icons are saved as. Im not sure how you save it as an .ico, but im sure a quick google will show you how. Then justy right click the folder, and hit change icon, and then pic that one you want. Ill set up screen shots once I go home, because I have a sweet icons..Here is a link to my desktop...http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=373115#post373115

If you look on the left, I made a songs folder, and changed the icon to a red folder with headphones on it. I found that icon at skinbase.org, but since you want a pic of urself then you have to save it as an ico ect ect..Hope that helped man :D :D

Back
Top Bottom