Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Natashia

Man if you love her, you will learn to accept it. I've learned that trying to change a person is not a good way to get her to like you.

Just roll with it and eventually if she loves you and sees it's hurting you she will stop.

natej315 said:
But you dont know how much this hurts it really does I dont know why but it does
It always hurts... you just need to try to overcome it... talk to her about it...

Nate, even though you sent a text saying you love her. She is most likely getting confused, wondering what you mean.

Look, you go that far. Why not simply sit her down and pour yourself out to her? She'll appreicate that I'm sure. Just somewhere alone (I'm sure you must get some time).

Seriously, it'd be much better to do in person than a text message..
Don't be shy or ashamed of the feelings you have.

Good luck.

Yeah, because your trying to get it across, but shes most likely confused at what your trying to convey.

You can do this, I know you can. Your half way there.

oohh...title for the the most nostradomus alike goes to elitemaple who mentioned these things 2 pages ago. W00T. I toaly love you all and wanna thank nate for making this thread and I wanna thank my parents for making this happen.

about the drinking, smoking and sex. like..over 90% of high school students do it, and it's her senior year. you just gotta chill and tough it out for the half a year or whatever is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom