Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Natashia

You want to know why im so angry GRRRRRRR You have no idea how angry I am ok I know this is dumb and I mean nothing at all againt you guys/Gals

but some one told me that Natashia had ***, and that she drinks and smokes, if you know me then you know how against all of that crap I am I HATE IT SO MUCH

please dont close this thread because of what I said

It's okay man, just go and talk to her about it and see what she says first.

And what happened with you on msn, you came online, then logged straight off?

natej315 said:
You want to know why im so angry GRRRRRRR You have no idea how angry I am ok I know this is dumb and I mean nothing at all againt you guys/Gals

but some one told me that Natashia had ***, and that she drinks and smokes, if you know me then you know how against all of that crap I am I HATE IT SO MUCH

Talk to her about it :)

I have a mate which sort of went off the rails, and started smoking, etc, but you need to help them through it if this is the case.

You need to get it out some way or other Nate, honestly.

natej315 said:

Dude, chill. How old is she? I'm guessing around 17/18 if she's in your school year. Most girls do that at that age anyway if not earlier on in their lives, these days it's the "thing" to do. If you love her you'd accept it because that's part of who she is, and that's the person she is. At the end of the day that is/was her choice to do, and you've got to respect that.

Anyways, I don't see a reason to close this thread at all.

Slayer said:
Dude, chill. How old is she? I'm guessing around 17/18 if she's in your school year. Most girls do that at that age anyway if not earlier on in their lives, these days it's the "thing" to do. If you love her you'd accept it because that's part of who she is, and that's the person she is. At the end of the day that is/was her choice to do, and you've got to respect that.

Anyways, I don't see a reason to close this thread at all.
If you love her I guess you have to accept her for what she is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom