Oops..

Half Evil

Golden Master
I think I just may have happened to blow my computer speakers. My bad, LOL!

Oh well, now I think ill just take my dads Logitech 5.1 X-530 or something.

Its just that now when I play music at low volume, I can hear the torn paper in the speaker. Only timetimes though. At least the bass still sounds great :D

*sigh

Lol, damn, dell cant do anything right!

Well you can't really blame Dell. Most speaker manufacturers use paper or some kind of paper mix to save costs. If the speakers you had were like ones that came with a really cheap Dell, then you can't expect much out of them then.

No no. Well, yes they came with it. But I got them seperatly. They are 5.1 surround. At like 100watts or so. And I have NEVER maxed them out. But sometimes, I do listen to them loud for a long period of time.

And I can blame dell, because I can guarentee you the Logitech ones would blow like these.

These have an annoying fuzz to them now. I have half a mind to bust off the cover to see what happened.

Update:

Its not actually torn, but from the rubber like rim, and the paper midrange, I have a slight rip.

ArrizX said:
No no. Well, yes they came with it. But I got them seperatly. They are 5.1 surround. At like 100watts or so. And I have NEVER maxed them out. But sometimes, I do listen to them loud for a long period of time.

And I can blame dell, because I can guarentee you the Logitech ones would blow like these.

These have an annoying fuzz to them now. I have half a mind to bust off the cover to see what happened.

Logitech won't blow as easily. They use aluminum and other materials for their cones instead of paper.

Sounds like blown speakers man, you'll have to get some new ones. what track did you blow them with?

Searches for "Make me beleive - Godsmack"

And yeah, back and just as lound as ever. But its not like I can blow them anymore, so whatever, lol :D

Back
Top Bottom