Wikipedia...

Voodoo Child said:
that is ur internet times?

i got to say, holy sh*t that is disgusting.

at least get a 56k modem.
No, those are the times that the library is open. My internet is open whenever I want it to be... except library has cable and I got dial..dial...dial...u...p :(

I got a 56k modem but my connection speeed is always bettween 20.0 kbps and 28.8kbps .. usually 26.6

Jordan Pardy said:
I'm on 28.8k, so yeah, my connection is terrible.

I pity you. I had to live with dial up, but never anything that slow. Why not go wireless?

Thats what we had to end up doing. And I dont get it, why not get netzero and upgrade to at least 56k. I mean I could deal with that, but never 28k :(

Wow...seriously. I can't imagine using 56k ever again. I just couldn't handle it. :p

I have no choice besides dialup... the community is rural...cable company is too stubborn to put service here... so everyone has Satellite TV & dialup internet :p

My Frien has Satellite TV AND Satellite Internet, It's decent. Not as fast as cable, but faster than DSL. Good upload speed too.

But yeah, You might look into that.

No, lol, I just pressed Print Screen before the pictures were fully loaded, but then I waited and it still appeared like that.

In regards to satellite internet, for 2.0mbps, its $150+ a month, and $800 satellite dish setup, and its not good for online gaming because there's a slower response time.

Back
Top Bottom