Deer!!!

yeah definitly, glad to see you guys care, someone i work with asked if the deer was ok... im sure you can geuss my response.

I told her the most gory disgusting untrue story about "parts" of the event hanging out of my hood, she immediatly went outside to have a ciggarette. LOL :p Dont get me wrong, i didnt want to hit it, and i dont like hurting animals/am against it, but come on, she asked if the deer was ok before she asked if i was!

O LMAO, My grandma installed a heavy duty rail on his pickup truck because where he lives hitting deers are common so now if he hits a deer he simply backs up and keeps on going. He says on the avg every year or so he'll hit one. Never done any damage to the car though. Glad your ok, and really its the deer's fault. Dumb bastard needs to do the math cath 75 MPH, deer standing still, car metal, deer skin, car strong, deer weak, car live, deer die! And frankly best thing to do is if you got a deer is slam on the breaks don't try to out swirve it because chances are it'll move in your direction. MY grandma says he hits his brakes, but if he don't stop in time he backs up and drives around it. Of course if its small enouogh he'll drag it off to the side of the road.

xguynameddavex said:
yeah definitly, glad to see you guys care, someone i work with asked if the deer was ok... im sure you can geuss my response.

I told her the most gory disgusting untrue story about "parts" of the event hanging out of my hood, she immediatly went outside to have a ciggarette. LOL :p Dont get me wrong, i didnt want to hit it, and i dont like hurting animals/am against it, but come on, she asked if the deer was ok before she asked if i was!
She cares about the deer more than she cares about you? :eek:

Yeah...thats kinda disrespectful to ask if the deer was hurt and not you... she probably just did it for a joke or something.

Damn man, you lucked out. Because, it could have jumped and it could have skidded across the hood, though the window and literally squish you do death.

Glad your ight.

NEver heard of deers flying though windsheilds, windhseilds are really hard to break, i've tried.

Back
Top Bottom