Nates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Natashia

:D

I want to go to ball with her but im not going and she is going with some friends
she spent 500 dollars on her dress
so now im not going to ball

natej315 said:
:D

I want to go to ball with her but im not going and she is going with some friends
she spent 500 dollars on her dress
so now im not going to ball
She's going with her friends instead of you? :eek:

Go!!! Ask her to it. I'm sure she'll appreciate it VERY much

no she is having one of those all girls night out thingy but its a girls night out at the ball then she said that they are going to get a hotel room for what ever I dont know she said that she wont want to go home, She asked me why I wasnt going and I said that I dont have any one to go with, I dont have a suit and I dont know how to dance then she said that if she didnt promise her x bf that she would go with him then she would go with me. but now she isnt going with him( she said long story) so then she said she was going with some chic ( NO THEY ARE NOT LESBIANS SO STFU!)

Hmm, weird.

Girls feel comfortable with other girls anyway, but in a way, she broke a promise there. I wouldn't take it offencively though. Its just how things have turned out.

Yeah But I really wanted to go with her the one time I want to go to a dance or any thing like that i miss my chance with her *sigh*

bbbbaahhhh, I'm freaking out! It's been like for ever and you've not advanced a step! GROW SOME BALLS! It's cool and shit that you care so much for her, but seriously dude stop the texts and go TALK TO HER!

like. right now, if I were her, I'd be like "wtf, does he think he's dating me or what?" ever seen that movie "Just Friends" this sounds an awful lot like you right now, lol. But anyways, just man...talk to her. Just, do something, you know?

You know, reading all this, Nate you obviously love Natashia...

But you ever thought about writing her a song instead of a letter? Worked 9/10 for me.

Just an idea. Good luck with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom